2K today announced availability of the latest update for WWE® SuperCard – Season 2, the popular collectible card-battling game. Today’s update adds to WWE SuperCard – Season 2’s robust roster of WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers, as well as NXT Superstars and Divas, through the introduction of more than 50 cards in the game’s new Survivor Tier, including:
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Booker T, Bray Wyatt, Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar, Bubba Ray Dudley, Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, D-Von Dudley, Finn Bálor, Goldust, John Cena, Kane, Kevin Owens, King Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Neville, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ryback, Seth Rollins, Shawn Michaels, Sheamus, Stardust, Sting (black and white), Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker and Xavier Woods;
- Playable WWE and NXT Divas: Alicia Fox, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Brie Bella, Charlotte, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Paige and Sasha Banks;
- Manager Support Cards: Bobby Heenan, Freddie Blassie, Harley Race, Jimmy Hart, Miss Elizabeth, Mr. Perfect, Sensational Sherri, Paul Bearer, Paul Heyman and Zeb Colter
Additional WWE SuperCard – Season 2 updates include the following:
- Team-Based People’s Champion Challenge (PCC)
- Players can now compete in PCC events while playing as a team;
- Team Customization
- Players can customize several visual elements surrounding their team’s MVPs to reflect individual styles;
- Card Image Swapper
- Players can change in-game images to highlight WWE favorites across their respective cards, regardless of tier. Example: a player with Common and Rare Undertaker cards may put the Rare image on the Common card (or vice versa).
In addition to today’s WWE SuperCard – Season 2 update, beginning today and running through December 2, 2K will lower the price of one or more in-game purchasable items by 50 percent each day. Example sale items include Enhancement, Superstar and Divas packs, various Tier packs and a special promotion aligned with WWE’s upcoming Survivor Series pay-per-view. Visit @WWESuperCard on Twitter for more information on each day’s deals and sale pricing.