2K today announced new content for WWE® SuperCard, the larger-than-life, action-packed WWE collectible card game for mobile devices. With a significant update available now for download on iOS and Android devices, WWE SuperCard adds more than 60 new cards, 24 new in-ring animations and a new Survivor rarity level, boosting the game’s extensive array of collectible content to offer additional replay value. WWE SuperCard also increases card limits and improves reward drops, enabling fans to quickly climb the ranks as they take their ultimate WWE SuperCard roster to new heights.
Survivor Update – Key features:
- New Survivor Rarity Level: More powerful than Legendary, this new card rarity is a permanent addition to the game and gives WWE SuperCard a total of eight card rarity levels;
- 60+ New Cards: Featuring WWE Superstars John Cena, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and more, as well as new Manager Support cards and WWE® 2K15-themed cards, WWE SuperCard adds to its array of collectible content;
- New Animations: Watch 24 new in-ring moves when cards compete against one another;
- Rebalanced Rewards and Improved Drop Rates: Players now have an increased chance of receiving higher tier cards from the draft board when completing exhibition matches;
- Higher Card Limits: The Energy card limit now increased to 10, while cards featuring WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends have increased to 110;
- New Languages: WWE SuperCard now offers support in Russian and Portuguese;
- Key Improvements: Players will notice an improved People’s Champion Challenge rewards screens, improved Card Catalog performance and minor bug fixes.