In an update available for free since February 2015, WWE SuperCard added the Fusion Chamber, a card-creating mechanism capable of generating new Fusion cards stronger than any released to date.
Important: This article refers to the Fusion in Chamber included in the Season 1 of the game. Click here for the full guide on the Fusion Chamber 2 in the Season 2 of WWE SuperCard.
- Fusion cards are created by combining certain cards according to a ‘recipe’ that is defined in the “Fusion Chamber“. When combining these cards you will be assigned a random fusion card after a certain period of time. The higher the tier the more valuable the cards the recipe requires and the longer it takes to ‘fuse’ the card.
- There are 5 fusion cards per Rarity tier (4 Superstars & 1 Diva) + 1 Support Card (a Freddie Blassie manager card that increases all stats). The new WrestleMania tier makes an exception and features 10 Fusion (8 Superstars & 2 Divas).
- Creating a fusion card requires sacrificing a fusion card from the tier below, with the exception of Common Tier. For example, to get an Epic Fusion Card, you must sacrifice an Ultra Rare Fusion card amongst several others. You can only create one Fusion card at a time. You do not need to train cards before using them to create fusion cards and they can be any card of that level, including support cards.
- Fusion cards are amongst the highest rated cards in each tier, and it is also possible to create Fusion Pros.
Fusion Recipes, Waiting Times and Rewards
- Cards needed: 3 Common
- Required time: 15 minutes
- Rewards: Adam Rose, Jack Swagger, Rosa Mendes, Tyson Kid, Titus O’Neil
- Cards needed: 1 Common + 1 Fusion Common + 1 Uncommon
- Required time: 1 hour
- Rewards: Xavier Woods, Layla, Mark Henry, Fandango, Big E
- Cards needed: 1 Common + 1 Uncommon + 1 Fusion Uncommon + 1 Rare
- Required time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Rewards: Cameron, Cesaro, Damien Mizdow, Kofi Kingston, Luke Harper
Super Rare Tier
- Cards needed: 2 Common + 1 Uncommon + 1 Rare + 1 Fusion Rare + 1 Super Rare
- Required time: 8 hours
- Rewards: Stardust, Goldust, Naomi, Erick Rowan, Bad News Barrett
Ultra Rare Tier
- Cards needed: 2 Uncommon + 1 Rare + 1 Super Rare + 1 Fusion Super Rare + 1 Ultra Rare
- Required time: 1 day
- Rewards: Emma, Rusev, Ryback, The Miz, Sheamus
- Cards needed: 2 Rare + 1 Super Rare + 1 Ultra Rare + 1 Fusion Ultra Rare + 1 Epic
- Required time: 2 days
- Rewards: Randy Orton, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Big Show, Natalya
- Cards needed: 2 Super Rare + 1 Ultra Rare + 1 Epic + 1 Fusion Epic + 1 Legendary
- Required time: 3 days
- Rewards: Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar, Brie Bella, Bray Wyatt, Dolph Ziggler
- Cards needed: 2 Ultra Rare + 1 Epic + 1 Legendary + 1 Fusion Legendary + 1 Survivor
- Required time: 4 days
- Rewards: Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Nikki Bella, John Cena
- Cards needed: 2 Epic + 1 Legendary + 1 Survivor + 1 Fusion Survivor + 1 WrestleMania
- Required time: 5 days
- Rewards: Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Triple H, Shawn Micheals, The Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Steve Austin AJ Lee, Lita
All Tiers Reward
- Support Card: Freddie Blassie
Fusion Chamber FAQ:
Q: How do you change tiers for Fusion Chambers?
- Swipe to the side to change chambers.
Q: Does it make any difference what levels the cards are when they go into the Fusion Chamber?
- No. It doesn’t matter if they’re levelled or a Pro. What matters is the rarity.
Q: Do Fusion cards give any more XP when training?
- It appears not.
Q: Can Fusion cards be combined with other non-Fusion cards to make a Pro?
- This needs confirming, but since Fusion cards are different to normal cards, they can probably only be used to Pro with identical Fusion cards.
Q: Can the cards I put into the Fusion Chamber influence what I get back? For example, putting support cards into it means I’m more likely to get the support.
- No, it’s a random pull.
Q: I have all the cards I need in position, but it won’t start cooking. What am I doing wrong?
- Make sure your cards aren’t in use in any modes, or are set as your champion.
Q: How many cards of each tier do we need to complete a full “chain” of fusions?
- Common – 7
- Uncommon – 5
- Rare – 5
- Super Rare – 5
- Ultra Rare – 5
- Epic – 5
- Legendary – 3
- Survivor – 2
- Wrestlemania – 1
This isn’t counting the resulting fusion from each level that you need for the following level.