Exceeding 7.5 million global downloads to date, Season 2 of 2K’s action-packed WWE mobile collectible card game delivers larger roster, increased customization, expanded tournament play and more
A new season of WWE mobile gaming is finally in the cards.
An expansive update is now available for WWE SuperCard, 2K’s collectible card-battling mobile game for iOS and Android devices. Named “WWE SuperCard – Season 2”, the new addition to 2K’s popular mobile game includes an expanded roster featuring new Superstars and Divas from WWE and, for the first time, NXT, as well as enhanced King of the Ring and Exhibition modes.
The updates will surely delight players of WWE SuperCard, who have downloaded 2K’s mobile offering more than 7.5 million times since the game’s debut in August 2014.
Updates featured in Season 2 include:
- A larger roster: A plethora of new Superstar and Diva cards are now available, which includes Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. In addition, Season 2 introduces NXT to WWE SuperCard, which adds the likes of Neville, Samoa Joe and Charlotte among others to the playable card roster.
- Enhanced card customization: Players can customize and train Season 2 cards while earning tokens to permanently increase stats.
- Loyalty Fusions: Convert Season 1 cards into powerful Season 2 variants by enhancing them through WWE SuperCard’s Fusion Chamber.
- Diva domination in Exhibition Decks: WWE Diva cards can compete in new Diva Tag Team Matches. Also, a new slot is now available for WWE Divas in solo matches.
- Enhanced King of the Ring play: The 16-competitor tournament receives a strategic overhaul guaranteed to increase competition in the multi-day contest.
- More real-time options: WWE SuperCard will now feature a global chat, allowing players to connect to others around the world. Also, players can participate in weekly tournaments in real-time, which will offer exclusive rewards to enhance their Superstar card decks.
WWE SuperCard, which is developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, is available now to download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.